- This event has passed.
27th April 2018 @ 8:00 am - 29th April 2018 @ 5:00 pmR4200
What you think you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you become
MELODY HILL LODGE – MAGALIESBURG
Friday 27th April – Sunday 29th April 2018
Wellness Retreat Based On Ancient Wisdom & Inspired By Latest Scientific Research
This three day empowering retreat is designed to help you tune in to your inner wisdom and bring the sense of joy and wellbeing. During this weekend retreat you will experience:
- Positive energy flow,
- Connection to your higher-self,
- Mindfulness practices that restore your well-being
- Loving and caring for yourself,
- Breathing, stretching and connecting to your beautiful self,
- Enhanced life energy and purpose,
- Learning about latest science and research on wellbeing
ABOUT THE RETREAT FACILITATOR
Dr Zana Marovic is a clinical psychologist, transpersonal therapist, author, hypnotherapist and yoga teacher. Her vision is to inspire, teach, and motivate others by facilitating authentic holistic and mindful life changing experience in the harmony with nature. Zana has a passion for the integration of Eastern and Western wisdom and a holistic approach to the mind-body-soul. This retreat draws from the variety of training she accumulated over 30 years of professional work and blends positive psychology, visualization, transpersonal therapy and quantum psychology with ancient practices of yoga, meditation, chakra balancing and breath work.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
R 4200-00 per person is inclusive of: full three-day retreat program, two nights shared accommodation in two-bedroom suites and three delicious Ayurvedic meals daily.
Limited to 10 participants! Please book early to avoid disappointment. For more info contact Dr Zana Marovic on 082 687 1319. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment.
Cancellation policy: Please note that refund is possible only if participant finds a replacement.
Account details: Dr Zana Marovic, Standard Bank, Branch: Hyde Park, 006605, Account Number: 200868772.
MELODY HILL LODGE ACCOMODATION & MEALS
Melody Hill is set in a secluded and peaceful pecan-nut orchard, on the banks of the Magalies River. This forested estate boasts a unique ecosystem teaming with birds and indigenous plant life. Melody Hill offers a peaceful and tranquil setting for the integration of mind, body and soul. A pool and shady trees keeping you cool in summer, and wood-burning fireplaces keeps you cozy in winter.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily and you will detox and experience energy renewal through delicious wholesome Ayurvedic meals. Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day along with a homemade snacks.
- Somatic psychology encourages dialogue between mind and body. Focus is on developing body awareness, which improves number of health conditions and enhances welness.
- Gut-Brain research is revolutionizing medicine’s understanding of the links between digestion, mood, and our health.
- Mindfulness originates from yoga and meditation. Mindfulness is focusing awareness on the present moment to become attuned with our body, emotions, mind and spirit.
- Brain-Awake is a concept based on neuroplasticity research and utilizes brains’ ability to re-wire and re-shape.
- Mind-Dialogue is an approach based on parts psychology, that focuses on dialogue and networking between different parts.
- Yoga, Meditation & Breath: Dating back over 5000 years, yoga is the oldest practice of self-development that helps with lowering blood pressure, an enhanced sense of well-being, reduced anxiety and muscle tension, increased flexibility, and slowed aging process.
- Positive emotioning utilizes emotional resilience practices and positive psychology to cultivate emotional wisdom.
- Stress-management program ensures better health, increases productivity, boosts self-esteem, diminishes procrastination and improves quality of life and relationships.
- Spiritual Core is a concept rooted in transpersonal psychology and focusing on our capacity for higher purpose, wisdom and compassion.
|Day & Time||Fri 27th April||Sat 28th April||Sun 29th April|
|7:30 am – 9 am||Arrival & Check In||Yoga Class: Mindfulness||Yoga Class: Head & Heart|
|9 am – 9:30 am||Walking The Labyrinth||Breakfast: Mindful Eating||Breakfast: Mindful Eating|
|10 am – 11 am||Introduction||Positive Emotioning||Embracing Wisdom|
|11:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Somatics & Gut Brain||Stress-Management||Sustaining Wisdom|
|2 pm – 2:30 pm||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Free time||Free time||Walking the labyrinth|
|3:30 pm – 4:30 pm||Mindfulness & Brain-Awake||Spiritual Core||Closure & Feedback|
|4:30 pm – 5:30 pm||Mind-Dialogue||Walking The Labyrinth||Departure|
|5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Yoga Class & Guided Meditation||Yoga Class & Guided Meditation||N/A|
|7 pm – 9 pm||Supper & Movie||Supper & Movie||N/A|
DIRECTIONS TO MELODY HILL LODGE
Address: 16 Seekoehoek Road, Magalieberg
Drive through Magaliesberg town on the R24 route to Rustenburg and pass Mount Grace Hotel. Turn right onto the R98 (dirt road) and after Black Horse Restaurant turn right to Melody Hill Retreat.